Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Bark

This was so simple to make and its so good! 

I found a bunch of different ideas on Pinterest and decided to make a mix of my own. Here was my main inspiration.

This is what I did. It came out tasting like a delicious cookies and cream bar on crack! 

Ingredients: 1 bag of Wilton marshmallow white chocolate melts.
8 Oreo cookies quartered
1 handful pretzel pieces
1/2 bag of candy corn mix (The kind with the big pumpkins in it) 
*cut the big pumpkins in half length wise for easy eating
  sprinkles of your choice.

Instructions: Line a 9x13 pan or a cookie sheet with parchment paper.  Melt chocolate according to instructions. I used a double boiler. While chocolate is starting to melt put in the pan the quartered Oreos and all crumbs along with the pretzels and candy corn make sure all ingredients are spread out and flat. Once chocolate is melted pour over ingredients in pan scraping all chocolate out of bowl with rubber spatula. Mix all ingredients with rubber spatula and make an even layer, it may not reach the end of your pan just make sure its an evenish layer.  Sprinkle with sprinkles, I used some chocolate, some birthday and some green sugar sprinkle I had left in my baking box. Let sit to harden about 2 hours or 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Once cooled break into pieces and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment