Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Great Razor for Sensitive Skin

I was able to try the Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor and I love it. Shaving was like a whole new experience for me. I have very sensitive skin. So much so that I can't use perfumes or dyes in mostly anything that goes on my skin. When normally shaving I have learned to expect razor bumps and some sort of discomfort no matter the razor or shaving cream I use.

With the Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor I did not have the symptoms. While shaving I used my normal shaving cream and shaved like normal. It was the first time it did not sting or burn for me while shaving in a long time. I feel like the 5 blades on the razor made it a closer shave without giving me razor burn.

After using the Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor for about a month now I really do love it. I feel like I can shave more often than before. I also like that my underarms have way less redness and icky bumps to them. I would recommend this razor to anyone but especially to someone with sensitive skin.

You can check out all the specifics here : Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor

*I received this product as part of a campaign for Influenster all opinions and ideas are my own 


No comments:

Post a Comment