Monday, January 2, 2012

SWAGBUCKS


Swagbucks is my favorite way to earn money online. It’s a free site that you can use as a search engine to earn swag bucks. And those swag bucks are converted into prizes, my favorite being the Amazon gift cards. I use Swagbucks just like I would Google and the searches add up. You can also take surveys, watch SwagbucksTV, Play Games, do some “tasks” which are basically search jobs on the internet, print coupons (which I like to do because I am going to print them anyway so I might as well get something out of it), and set up referrals.

Swagbucks is easily one of my favorite ways to earn a little extra Amazon money for the holidays or those birthdays when spending can get out of hand.
You can sign up here Swagbucks.com
Linda
(full disclosure policy: all links in this post are referral links)

No comments:

Post a Comment