Monday, January 2, 2012

The First Post


This is my introduction into blogging! Hi I am Linda and you can read a bit about me in the about me section! I hope you will stick around to get to know me.  I am learning as I go in all aspects of life. I will try anything within reason and will do it with conviction.  I am from New Orleans and love the culture and traditions I grew up with and try to incorporate them into my life here in Southern California.

In this blog I will cover deals that I find interesting and hopefully teach you how I have learned to shop using coupons and store deals. I love, love, love the drug store games and hope y’all will keep me accountable as much as I hope to show you how to play them.

I also love DIY projects and crafting and baking from scratch. Cooking on the other hand is a work in progress. I will share my projects and recipes with y’all. I will share my successes and failures along with the journey taken to get there.

This is my promise to you. I promise to be honest in every way. I promise to learn with you, and I promise to answer your questions as soon as I humanly can (please do remember I am taking care of a 5 and 7 year old along with 2 dogs and a fiancé and apartment lol)



Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment